Kraków - Two Years of my Life

Two years of my life have been dedicated to working with a team of awesome peeps in Kraków, Poland. This week is my last business trip here and after that - a New Start.

During my last couple of days in the office all the guys dressed up in suits and ties... in my honor. And honored I was, indeed!  The women looked spiffy as usual... They all looked like a million dollars!

Building the team up - I think we more than doubled the size during my time there, and we grew our own managers who are evolving together with the business. They will do fine without me... this gives me a sense of achievement.

I traveled regularly between Warsaw and Kraków... I will NOT miss that part of my job, even though my trips were less aggravating than sitting in traffic on The Beltway in DC.

I learned a lot, reconnected with my Polish self, caught up on business in Poland and even learned some new slang. Poland has changed tremendously in the past 20 years!

Now it's time to move on!

Comments

Popular Posts