Washington DC in August, during an election year - a special place for special people. I will not get into this. I'm trying to drink less. It makes me fat!

I went to Budapest, Hungary last month. Had a nice time - good business meeting and nice personal time. My mom and nephew (Adam) flew down from Warsaw to hang out with me. I loved it. We did some touring. I was shocked to find that Adam had suddenly grown tall. He's only 15 but now taller than me and I'm 178 cm (5'10"). I couldn't get over it!

It's a lovely city, even though there's quite a bit of construction going on - those EU funds are still flowing! Good for them!

- - - - - -
P.S. On November 7, 2014

I just read that Victor Orban, the Hungarian Prime Minister is taking Hungary to Hell!  At least from my perspective. What a shame.

Comments

Popular Posts