Moving Back to Poland

I live in a lovely house in McLean, Virginia a short drive away from my favorite city in the US - Washington, DC. I have a good partner - my spouse is my best friend and play buddy. We take "doing nothing" to a new level!  I have a home office, a corner office full of sunshine, exactly the way I like it. No frustrating commute for me!  Sounds like a nice life, doesn't it?

But I HAVE TO move!  One reason is to be closer to my mom who is 84. Another is I wish to reconnect with my other self, the original, Polish Dorota.  I'm also sick of the stupidity of the USA (I don't seem to agree with the conservative, capitalist voting majority here).  But I'm acutely aware that there is stupidity everywhere so, I will probably find a new flavor of this wherever I go.

Comments

Popular Posts